subversion-users mailing list archives

From Shane Brodie <sbro...@decorcabinets.com>
Subject Subversion Web Management/Self-service Site
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 19:18:44 GMT
Good afternoon:

This may not pertain directly to Subversion itself, but it is relevant to user self-service
for some features of Subversion server installations.

My question is: Is there a web-site based management application which allows the following
features?

-          User password changes for Subversion access
-          User access: read/write
-          Management of users/groups
-          Repository creation/removal

I have done a significant amount of searching over the last week looking for same.  In almost
every case, the projects I found were: dead (no development for 5+ years); used outdated web
environments (php5); undocumented; or overly complicated (required mail services, ldap, etc.)

Looking for something simple, up-to-date, hopefully supported directly by Apache Subversion
team.

Regards

Shane G. Brodie

Application Programmer