subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Problems accessing GitHub's SVN-bridge with SVN 1.11
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2018 17:57:10 GMT
Guten Tag Branko Čibej,
am Sonntag, 4. November 2018 um 17:47 schrieben Sie:

> I'm not sure what you mean by "handles more than only DAV successfully"

I thought it might be possible that GitHub answers differently but
properly, because the other check mentioned something about HTTP v2.
Because of TLS, I was unable to look at the requests and responses
then, but it's like you said, they don't provide DAV-headers in their
response to OPTION.

> And yes, the HTTP/DAV specification requires that header to be present
> in the response.

Which you didn't care about before and things worked for some years
for some users. Now "we" need to get GitHub to change their
implementation and I didn't even get an automatic bot-reply to my
question on Friday yet. :-) Lets see how things are going after I send
them this thread...

Thank you both for your time anyway!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning