subversion-users mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can SVN pull request same as GIT?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:20:22 GMT
Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 10:31 PM 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiyuan@hikvision.com>
wrote:
>> We want to develop a feature like git pull request .
>> [...]
>
>  This seems infeasible. The working copy in which the merges would occur does not exist
in the Subversion workflow.

Hello Nico!  What do you mean? If Nathan is developing a Subversion pull request workflow,
his software can create a WC when it needs one.

Hello Nathan.  I am having difficulty knowing what you really require. "Like git pull request"
could mean lots of different things. It would help if you can describe exactly what you require.

- Julian