subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Error: Could not access revision times
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 09:51:46 GMT
Mark Phippard wrote on Wed, 07 Nov 2018 08:20 -0500:
> Yes, the user that got this error was using SVNKit.  I do not know if it
> was via Jenkins, Eclipse or something else and that is why I am not sure
> what the command was.  I asked to recreate using SVN command line so we
> could better understand what triggered it.

To better understand what triggers the error we should patch subversion/mod_dav_svn/reports/dated-rev.c
to log the error that libsvn_repos returns there, and probably the
input date too.

It's a wild guess but perchance it's a 'svn co ${URL}@{DATE}' and the
binary search (to resolve {DATE} to a number) is failing due to authz?