subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Victor A. Wagner Jr." <va...@rudbek.com>
Subject No longer get multiple icons
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:53:06 GMT
I've been using CVS and then when Subversion was doing well I
switched.....apparently from showing the log from a few things, I pretty
much was switched over in 2007.  I've enjoyed using it until the most
recent versions....both Subversion and Windows10. someplace along the
line, I quit getting icons with the green circle and white checkmark on
them if the "folder" was all up to date.  So now, I have to select each
and do a commit to find out if it's actually up to date.  This is time
consuming as I have around 35 different repositories.  I don't recall
reading about the "feature" being removed as I was doing the updated to
Subversion, then again it certainly COULD be Windows10 <shrug>.  It
would be nice to have the screen identifying the repositories that need
to be committed.