subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File and folder names corrupted when importing from CVS using cvs2svn
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:51:34 GMT
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:38:04 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't know from where this problem originates, either it is a flaw
>in the cvs2svn script, the configuration of the conversion or in the
>format of the generated dump files.
>Otherwise it may be a problem when importing the dump files into the
>VisualSVN server....

I made a test by creating a new file in the working copy named as
follows:
Testing_Å_Ä_Ö_å_ä_ö.txt

Then I added it and committed.
Then I used the VisualSVN repository web browser and found the file
with the correct name. So it seems like the conversion from CVS to Svn
is where the screw-up is located...

Still, what do I do now?

--
Bo Berglund