subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Searching for a C++ API
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:07:24 GMT

It is not a real C++ library, but there might be some code that you can copy from the SharpSvn
library code for your usage. SharpSvn is C++/CLI, to allow operation with the .Net environment,
but there is enough plain C++ inside that might be able to get you started with the C library.
The code is Apache licensed so you can mostly use it however you like.

	Bert