subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: override global-ignores from server side
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:02:55 GMT

Where I work we have a strict policy that we don't release binaries that are built on normal
workstations, just those on regulated build systems where we can 100% reproduce previous builds.
Having a default that would make users commit locally build artifacts would go against that.
We manage these artifacts using different tooling that was designed for that purpose.

	Bert