subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: override global-ignores from server side
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:54:51 GMT

The ignores are only applied to files that are not already added, so in your case just adding
the files and applying the ignore rule on a system where you do want to add these would just
work fine. The default list of ignores is not that large and you can add items via svn:ignore
and svn:global-ignores properties on a directory.

	Bert