subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: Is Subversion compatible and supported for Windows 10?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:03:13 GMT
On 2/22/2017 9:42 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> Stefan Hett wrote on Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 15:12:25 +0100:
>> That said: All the current builds for MaxSVN [1] (an experimental SVN
>> developer focused distribution) are tested on Windows 10 and work fine
>> there.
> MaxSVN is maintained by Stefan.  (The svn devs know this, but not
> everyone on users@ does.)
Thanks Daniel. Should have mentioned this and re-reading my original
answer I see that it makes impression I do some self-advertisement here.
To be clear: The only aim of providing this sample was to provide
validateable proof for the OP to confirm Subversion in deed is working
with Windows 10.

As Bert already stated other distributions are supporting Windows 10
just fine. A list of some of the Windows SVN distributions is also
available here [1]. TortoiseSVN and VisualSVN are two which we use in
our company for instance also on Windows 10 machines and they do work
just fine.

[1] https://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows

--
Regards,