subversion-users mailing list archives

From Michael Silberman <Michael.Silber...@Netgear.com>
Subject RE: Setup post-commit mailer fails
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 18:33:53 GMT

From: Pavel Lyalyakin [mailto:pavel.lyalyakin@visualsvn.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:16 AM
To: Michael Silberman <Michael.Silberman@Netgear.com>
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: Setup post-commit mailer fails

Hello Michael,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 1:27 AM, Michael Silberman <Michael.Silberman@netgear.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I’ve upgraded Subversion to 1.9 and Python to 2.7. Where can I find the Subversion
Python binding and Python script mailer.py? Does anyone have instructions to configure the
notification script environment so email notices work with this script?

> Regards,
>
> Michael

What exactly do you mean by "setup post-commit mailer fails"?

Anyway, `mailer.py` is available at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__svn.apache.org_viewvc_subversion_trunk_tools_hook-2Dscripts_mailer_&d=DwIFaQ&c=mPqdMxlQPdltZylzF3sRPA&r=3Cfm8zsX3deZqG3JCZLpFealAzwN9AMA_A7tQtJEAFY&m=0KxTt-1pzStcu8elgA8_6bcgSQtmi-C8WZg2x_A4acs&s=d06yH1k94ReCDy1AYmWOzNtR3dsHrL4bFkJdgs-xNJw&e=

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin