subversion-users mailing list archives

From SkiAddict11 <skiaddic...@gmail.com>
Subject wc.db-journal files not being backed up by Time Machine
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:43:05 GMT
I have several SVN repositories on my local hard disk, a Mac running El Capitan 10.11.6.  I
back up my disk using Time Machine and then use diff in the Terminal to verify the backup.

Since I upgraded to SVN 1.7.22 I've noticed that diff tells me none of my repositories' wc.db-journal
files are being backed up.  I haven't added them to the TM exclusions list, so this surprises
me.

Should I worry about this?  Or is wc.db-journal a file that gets recreated if SVN doesn't
find it?  Googling doesn't turn up anything useful, nor does searching the list archives here.

TIA