subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: SVN BUG
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:18:39 GMT

> On Jan 23, 2017, at 05:20, Swamy, Gagana Prabhu <gswamy@sonusnet.com> wrote:
>
> Hi ,
>
> Recently I faced the following issue:
>
> 1)My password that is used is “#anusuya2893#”
> 2)While checking out, I mistakenly used the password “#anusuya#” and it worked fine
without any error and the operation was successful also .
> 3)Any other combinations is not working but the 2 combinations(1 proper and the other
improper combination) are working which I feel is wrong

> Please let me know if this is an issue .

What version of Subversion on the client and server?

What OS on the client and server?

What server is being used? svnserve? mod_dav_svn?

What password authentication method is being used on the server?