subversion-users mailing list archives

From Volker Cordes ...@freeline-edv.de>
Subject problem with path based authorization
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:51:19 GMT
Hello,

I have set up path based authorization on a repository. If I check out
the project, everything works as expected. My problem however is, that
if I change permissions of a file / path and then update the working
copy the files I should have no longer access to are still there. Is
there a way of updating the working copy so that permissions are
rechecked? Or is the only possibility to check out the whole project
again (I'd like to avoid that because of the size)?

Thanks,
Volker