subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Directions on SVN from 2008 to 2012 (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:31:00 GMT
Hello Mary,

Use "Reply All" command of your email client to keep the mailing list
in the loop, please. BTW, the mailing list prefers bottom posting or
inline replying instead of top-posing.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Covington, Mary E CTR USARMY RDECOM
(US) <mary.e.covington6.ctr@mail.mil> wrote:
> CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED
>
> Thank you , I just manage the creation of the repositories and the user names and passwords.
 I working am with my IT staff to take current repositories from one server to an upgraded
server.  I don't know the specifics of the server unfortunately, we are working together on
this end of week.

> Sorry, I am new to SVN and the information that I was given originally was very slim.

For general repository administration guidance, read SVNBook |
Repository Administration chapter at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.reposadmin.html. If you are new
to administering SVN server and repositories, this chapter should
provide you with enough info to move the repositories from one
computer to another.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin