subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: Compiling svn + httpd for windows python 2.x
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:10:33 GMT
Hello Mark,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Cooke, Mark <mark.cooke@siemens.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We use subversion with Trac behind httpd on Windows Server.  As Trac is written in "old"
Python (2.x), I have had to resort to building everything from source.  This is not simple
and so I thought I would publish my notes here in case it helps anyone else and in the hope
that if I have made any mistakes, someone will be kind enough to point them out to me!

You say that you had to resort to building SVN and HTTPD on Windows
from source. Does it mean that all the existing SVN server packages
such as VisualSVN Server don't work for you by some reason? Why?

I'm asking because VisualSVN Server comes with Python 2.7.x bindings
and `mod_wsgi` which should perfectly work with Trac.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin