subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Lyalyakin <pavel.lyalya...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: What's up with the SVN 1.9 manual?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:57:16 GMT
Hello Doug,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Doug Robinson
<doug.robinson@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Does anyone know if (or when) svnbook.red-bean.com is going to update/support SVN 1.9
?  It is still listing SVN 1.7 as "current", SVN 1.8 as "nightly" and SVN 1.9 is nowhere to
be seen.

We've been working on finishing SVNBook 1.8 lately and the process is
currently in the beginning of the read-thru stage. As soon as the
read-thru is complete, we are going to start with SVNBook 1.9.

If you are willing to help, are familiar with the book and its
development environment (I hope so), feel free to send patches. ;)

P.S. And yes, the mailing list
http://www.red-bean.com/pipermail/svnbook-dev/ is the right place to
discuss the book and its status.

--