subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Compiling svn + httpd for windows python 2.x
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:39:36 GMT
Hi Pavel,

At the risk of going off-topic for the svn-users list... how do I integrate Trac with VisualSVN?
 I have got VisualSVN installed in a test server but the `conf` file warns against modifications
and web searches have provided no hints except links to an apparently defunct Trac plugin
[1] including the comment "The new web browser is powered by HTML5 and ensures easy integration
with third-party issue trackers" and a version of the svn book[2]

[1] https://www.visualsvn.com/server/trac/
[2] https://www.visualsvn.com/support/svnbook/serverconfig/httpd/

Cheers,

~ Mark C