subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: SVN upgrade
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:28:07 GMT
On 6/16/2016 1:05 PM, Somashekarappa, Anup (CWM-NR) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is the pkgconfig related to apr or apr-util or it is independent of it?

Maybe someone else who's more familiar with building SVN on Linux can
provide you some more details on this. From the install doc it's
suggested that pkg-config is an optional dependency which is used to
find appropriate options used at build time and is also required by
other (optional) dependencies like Qt4, D-Bus, KDELibs 4, etc.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett