subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan <luke1...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Serf
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:11:09 GMT
Hi Anup,
On 6/20/2016 15:48, Somashekarappa, Anup (CWM-NR) wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am installing svn 1.9.4 and got the below error.
Which distribution do you use? Or did you compile SVN yourself?

> “unrecognized url scheme for svn”
>
> When I searched it is because of serf/neon lib. So trying to install
> using the below link but it is not working.
Did you forget to add the link?

> Any other steps to install those lib. Can that be installed using
> “yum”? if so, may I know the lib name?
The error can be either due to serf/neon not being linked into the SVN
executables, due to a malformed URL or due to some other issue.
Can you post the exact command you were using (including the URL) as
well as the output of svn --version ?

Regards,
Stefan