subversion-users mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improve svn warning/error message to faciliate troubleshooting
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 13:22:54 GMT
On 11 May 2016 2:40 p.m., "Cosmere Infahm" <infinicosm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using svn version 1.8.9 on Centos and I get the following warnings
>
> svn: warning: W155022: Cannot insert a file external defined on
'/home/cosm/svn/parser/packages' into the working copy
'/home/cosm/svn/parser/packages/src'.
> svn: warning: W155022: Cannot insert a file external defined on
'/home/cosm/svn/parser/packages' into the working copy
'/home/cosm/svn/parser/packages/src'.
> svn: E205011: Failure occurred processing one or more externals
definitions

> Could you please improve the warning/error to include the external
involved so that troubleshooting is easier?

Can you please describe the structure of your working copy in a bit more
detail, such as where the svn:externals property is defined and what its
value is?

-- Brane