subversion-users mailing list archives

From jbl...@icloud.com
Subject Re: [SVN] - Unable to Connect SVN repository
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 05:05:38 GMT

> On May 7, 2016, at 5:42 AM, karthika@sifuit.com.my wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> Good day to you All.
>
> Recently i have installed subversion in my Centos 7 Server.
>
> I have followed all the installation steps as per the documentation in your website.
>
> Internally in the server, I can able to import my files through SVN, but i couldn't able
to access the SVN repository  from my local network. So i'm sure, the issue is not in the
installation.

> I'm getting the below error,
>
> svn: E000111: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://163.172.27.207/repos/staging'
> svn: E000111: Can't connect to host '163.172.27.207': Connection refused
>
> Default SVN port 3690 is active in my server. So when i try to contact Cpanel server
team, i got answer from them, this SVN issue is not relevant to their support.

> So, Can you please advise me to fix the above issue in my server ?
>

> Thanks,
> Karthika Radhakrishnan

If you run `netstat -a` can you see your listener on port 3690 on the wildcard address?

What URL did you use when you imported files “internally in the server”?

What is Cpanel?

-Joseph