subversion-users mailing list archives

From karth...@sifuit.com.my
Subject Re: [SVN] - Unable to Connect SVN repository
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 05:31:51 GMT
Hi,

I have attached the output for 'netstat -a'

My files are hosted in cpanel which is webserver hosting.

Below url i have used for importing files into SVN,

svn import /home/gocuti/public_html/staging
file:///home/gocuti/public_html/svn/repo/trunk -m "initial import"

Also i have tried to import svn files to some other directory, which is

mkdir -p /var/www/svn/repos/staging
svnadmin create /var/www/svn/repos/staging
svn mkdir file:///var/www/svn/repos/staging/trunk -m "create"
svn mkdir file:///var/www/svn/repos/staging/branches -m "create"
svn mkdir file:///var/www/svn/repos/staging/tags -m "create"

svn import /home/gocuti/public_html/staging
file:///var/www/svn/repos/staging/trunk -m "initial import"  -
successfull

svn list file:///var/www/svn/repos/staging/trunk
successfull

svn list svn://163.172.27.207/repos/staging - which is not working -
unable to connect to the repository

Kindly let me know if you have any idea about the error which am
getting.

Thanks,
Karthika Raddhakrishnan