subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: view log problem with path authorization
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 09:53:36 GMT
Hi Phil,

> ​Any response to this? It does look like a bug to me...
>
> ​

Send the original reply only directly to you (rather than to the list).
Hence sending again to increase the chances that this might trigger some
light for someone else (and also for you in case my reply got lost
somewhere):

The issue seems to be on record in the SVN bugtracker:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-2960 .
Can't say much more unfortunately. :-/

--
Regards,