subversion-users mailing list archives

From Blaxton <blaxx...@yahoo.com>
Subject Extra /bin/ directory is added to library path when running make command
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 12:15:34 GMT
After running autogen.sh, running ./canfigure thorws below error:checking for Expat... noconfigure:
error: Expat not found

If I pass apr and apr-util path to ./configure:
./configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-apr-util=/usr/local/aprutil
 configuration complete with no problembut I get error when I run make command:
grep: can't open /usr/local/apr/bin/lib/libapr-1.lased: Cannot find or open file /usr/local/apr/bin/lib/libapr-1.la.libtool:
link: `/usr/local/apr/bin/lib/libapr-1.la' is not a valid libtool archivemake: The error code
from the last command is 1.

Stop.
There is un-necessary or extra /bin directory is added to library pathI am not sure what is
going wrong in here and don't know how to fix it ?
the library is exist and located at :/usr/local/apr/lib/libapr-1.la

Thanks