subversion-users mailing list archives

From Tom Kielty <Tom.Kie...@Calabrio.com>
Subject Apache 2.4/SVN 1.8.15 - cannot see top level directories
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:53:13 GMT
We currently run SVN 1.8.8 on Windows 2008 R2 with Apache 2.2 and LDAP SSPI authentication.

We have 2 repositories. After authenticating you can see the top two directories in a browser.

Shows:
Directory1/
Directory2/

I am upgrading to SVN 1.8.15 with Apache 2.4 on Windows 2012 R2 with LDAP SSPI authentication.

When I go to the same url after upgrading I am not asked for authentication when going to
http://<ip>/Repo1<http://%3cip%3e/Repo1> but I see "Revision xxxx". I do not see
Directory 1 or Directory2.

However if I go to http://<ip>/Repo1/Directory1<http://%3cip%3e/Repo1/Directory1>
I am prompted to authenticate and I can see everything under Directory1.

Here is my httpd.conf information:

<Location /Repo1/>
  DAV svn
  SVNPath D:/Repo/Repo1
  SVNListParentPath on
  AuthName "SVN Server"
  AuthType SSPI
  SSPIAuth On
  SSPIAuthoritative On
  AuthzForceUsernameCase lower
  SSPIDomain <mydomain>
  SSPIOfferBasic on #let non-IE clients authenticate
  SSPIOmitDomain On
  AuthzSVNAccessFile "D:/Repo/Repo1/svnaccess.conf"
  Satisfy any
  Require valid-user
</Location>

I also have WebSVN which does show everything just fine.

Any ideas?

Tom