subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Osipov, Michael" <michael.osi...@siemens.com>
Subject Mimicking mvn_authz_svn with svnauthz(1)
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 08:00:56 GMT
Hi folks,

I am trying to figure out how I can effectively mimic the behavior
of mod_authz_svn with svnauth(1). I do have a small, read-only PHP
application which shall browse a  repo just like mod_dav_svn does
with the same authz.  While calling svnauthz(1) works well,
I am not certain when I should use '--recursive' or not. Looking at
mod_authz_svn.c for the switch case with r->method_number, I do see
that it is only necessary for COPY, MOVE, DELETE and default.
In terms of read-only access, I don't need recursive checks.

Is that correct?

Thanks,

Michael