subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Gronde, Christopher (Contractor)" <Christopher.Gro...@fincen.gov>
Subject RE: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:48:09 GMT
The guy who used to manage the SVN servers no longer works here so I kind of inherited it.
 Yes we are running 1.6 on RHEL6.  I see that the most updated version is 1.9.3(?), is that
RHEL7 compatible?

From: Eric Johnson [mailto:eric@tibco.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 12:57 PM
To: Gronde, Christopher (Contractor) <Christopher.Gronde@fincen.gov>
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

I've seen this kind of error, and usually it seems to map to problems with the network connectivity.
In addition to checking for Apache configuration, also check for proxies that might be disrupting
the communication.

You're also using a very old version of the Subversion server, and presumably an old version
of Apache. Upgrading will almost certainly address some of the problems you're seeing.

For upgrade alternatives, you'll need to go outside of the stock CentOS repositories. For
example: http://opensource.wandisco.com/centos/6/svn-1.8/RPMS/x86_64/

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Gronde, Christopher (Contractor) <Christopher.Gronde@fincen.gov<mailto:Christopher.Gronde@fincen.gov>>