subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Gronde, Christopher (Contractor)" <Christopher.Gro...@fincen.gov>
Subject An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 13:30:06 GMT
We have a user who is trying to commit a 5MB file (he says the file is larger than he normally
uploads) and he is receiving the error in subject of this email.  I have looked at the apache
error_log (after upping the logging to debug) as well as access_log, and find nothing that
shows why this error is happening.  Someone suggested changing the name of the file and attempting
again, but that did not work either.  Any assistance in troubleshooting this would be much
appreciated.  I have googled all I can and can't find any definitive answer to this issue.

V/r
Chris Gronde (CTR)
Navstar, INC.
Linux Systems Administrator
Network Monitoring Engineer
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Technology Solutions and Services Division (TSSD)
Tel: 703-905-3578
Cell: 571-318-7743
Office: 2041K