subversion-users mailing list archives

From subhadarsan das <subhadarsan_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Compilation of Subversion on Windows Server 2008 is failing
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:09:29 GMT
Hi Team,
We are trying to install subversion 1.9.3 on Windows 2008 Server with Apache Haus 2.4 which
already has APRĀ  and OpenSSL compiled into it. We however have ignored the optional packages
and sticking to core packages only. We have Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition installed
on our machine.

However, after running 'python gen-make.py --vsnet-vesion=2015' we still are not getting the
subversion_vcnet.sln created. Output of the gen-make.py reports this warning message:

"WARNING: errno intersects APR error codes: ..."
There are few numeric codes that are reported with the above warning.
Any help would be appreciated. Also, please let us know if you need more information.
Regards,Subha