subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Grierson, David" <David.Grier...@sky.uk>
Subject RE: upgrade Subversion from version 1.6 to svn, version 1.8.15 (r1718365)
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:18:03 GMT
Are you sure that ais_repos is a working copy?

Can you provide the output of an ls in this directory?

Thanks,

David.

From: Hom, Margaret [mailto:Margaret.Hom@ucsf.edu]
Sent: 24 February 2016 18:44
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: FW: upgrade Subversion from version 1.6 to svn, version 1.8.15 (r1718365)

Hi,
In this new version 1.8.15 server, with the working directory copied from an existing 1.6
subversion server, I tried to do a 'svn cleanup' to a working directory, I got the 'not a
working copy directory'. Please see the following copy and paste:
[subvadm@vx63 subv_repos]$ cd ARS_repos_aps
[subvadm@vx63 ARS_repos_aps]$ svn cleanup
svn: E155007: '/subv_repos/ARS_repos_aps' is not a working copy directory
[subvadm@vx63 ARS_repos_aps]$
Please advise,
Thanks,
Margaret