subversion-users mailing list archives

From Brunoais <brunoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Help extending subclipse
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:27:15 GMT
Hi,

I want to make a plugin to the subclipse.
Broadly speaking, it would work like this:

When the commit dialog appears, below the "<Choose a previously entered
comment>", I want to add a file browser window that allows to choose a
file location in the filesystem.

For that file, I want to create a listing (full file path) of all the
files that are being committed (additions, editions and deletions). That
record is made only when the commit is issued, no need to do it before that.

I also want to associate the file to where it is stored and the message
written in the commit messages list, but that's for later.

For starters, I need to know to which extension points should I attach
my code to and which dependencies will my code need. Are you able to
help me? Anything is welcome.

Thanks in advance