subversion-users mailing list archives

From Alfred von Campe <alf...@von-campe.com>
Subject Re: Subversion commit email script and "unprintable" characters
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:27:04 GMT
On Jan 19, 2016, at 15:09, Philip Martin wrote:

> I think that means your bindings were built against python 2.7, which
> provides PyCapsule_Import, while you are trying to use 2.6, which does
> not provide it.

Thanks for the info.  So how do I resolve this?  I’m not a Python person,
but I do know we have a parallel installation of Python 2.7 on the server.
I am using the WANDisco repo for Subversion binaries and have the latest
1.8.X version installed on the server, including the subversion-python
package.  But my guess is that the Python 2.7 installation can’t see the
subversion-python files.  Is there a way to install it with easy-install-2.7
or pip2.7?

Alfred