subversion-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Jurgens <b...@edcint.co.nz>
Subject Re: svn: E125012: Invalid character in hex checksum [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 00:39:08 GMT

This is how I fixed it -

  *

    Install a virtual machine running Fedora 22 and subversion 1.8

  *

    Copy the /var/svn repository directory to the new machine

  *

    Verified that the repository worked

        svn checkout svn://localhost/<project name>

  *

    Dump the working repository:

        svnadmin dump /var/svn > FILENAME

  *

    On the original host, remove the repository, create an empty one,
    load the dump

        rm -rf /var/svn

        mkdir /var/svn

        svnadmin create /var/svn

        cat FILENAME | svnadmin load /var/svn

  *

    Set up the repository authorisation how you like it

  *

    Now check basic repository functionality