subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: This application has halted due to an unexpected error.
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 13:46:26 GMT
The thought was that
a) I'm not familiar with the build process or any potential
customizations which might have been applied to the CollabNet builds
b) looking at a dmp-file without the corresponding PDBs is quite time
consuming

Of cause given that it's the CollabNet client I take it that it doesn't
quite apply that much here (even though I'm aware that CollabNet has
their own set up support channels (Forum and professional support).

I just replied due to the lack of anybody else jumping in here, so I
thought the OP might have a better chance to get a helping hand on the
CollabNet Forum.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett