subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: Compiling ZLIB for svn 1.9.3 on Windows 7 using MSVC 2008
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 10:41:15 GMT
On 12/31/2015 10:31 AM, Cooke, Mark wrote:
> [...]
Are you sure this is required? My current build environment suggests
it's just building/working fine and as intended by adding the
ZLIB_WINAPI define. That's how it should also work.
I've to admit that I didn't test it using VS 2008 (but rather 2010 and
2015), but I would not expect that having an impact on the reported
linker error you got.
Might it be that you compiled another lib which pulled in zlib without
defining ZLIB_WINAPI? Then that would explain the linker error you are
reporting.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett