subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Patten, James" <James.Pat...@maine.gov>
Subject RE: Subversion crash report
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:48:06 GMT
I uninstalled the old SlikSVN, and installed the new 64-bit SlikSVN, using Typical installation.
 Again, copied the DLLs and EXEs to another location for each of typing the address.  After
reverting and cleaning up from the prior merge, I ran  the merge again.  It crashed at the
same location as last time.  Log files are included.

From: Stefan Hett [mailto:stefan@egosoft.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 1:37 PM
To: Patten, James
Cc: 'subversion'
Subject: Re: Subversion crash report

Hi James,
I downloaded SlikSVN and installed it, using the Typical installation.  I then copied the
DLLs and EXEs from C:\Program Files (x86)\SlikSvn\bin to C:\MyScripts\SVN2 so that it was
easier to type the address, and ran the merge again.  It crashed.  I have included the log
files as you requested.
Thanks for the dump. Looking at the corresponding code sections suggest that the crash might
not occur with the 64-bit binaries. Any chance you could try such a build? I'd expect you'd
get some error in this case which should be a useful lead to the underlying problem.

--

Regards,

Stefan Hett