Thanks Andreas.

I set the `neon-debug-mask` but no additional information was output. I suspect the pathway to the repository does not go through the http layer; the repository is local with file:// scheme and the fs-type is fsfs.

On 25 November 2015 at 08:32, Andreas Mohr <andi@lisas.de> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 08:07:03AM +0100, Graham Miln wrote:
>    Is this something I should reporting? Is there other information I can
>    provide to help debug?

- don't know
- use:

~/.subversion/servers

[global]
neon-debug-mask = 511

(for the case where one is using neon as http layer - for other cases this likely is different)

That log output ought to reveal where exactly svn does have or believes it has a problem.

HTH,

Andreas Mohr

--
GNU/Linux. It's not the software that's free, it's you.