subversion-users mailing list archives

From MOKRANI Rachid <rachid.mokr...@ifpen.fr>
Subject RE: restore error svnadmin: E160013: File not found
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:57:55 GMT
Oups...i think i need to do an upgrade.

And on the new server with SVN release 1.8 I need to do  :

	svn upgrade my_hotcopy_repo

Is it a good approach ? (actually dump/load is not working for me)

Many thanks.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : MOKRANI Rachid
Envoyé : vendredi 27 novembre 2015 15:21
À : users@subversion.apache.org
Objet : RE: restore error svnadmin: E160013: File not found

Thanks for your answer.

this is a good approach to replace svnadmin dump / load by hotcopy? I have never done that.

On the server with svn 1.6 release I'll be able to $ svnadmin hotcopy my_repo  /tmp/my_repo_copy

and after moving the copy from my old server /tmp /my_repo_copy to  the new SVN server with
version 1.8

Is this a good approach?