subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hett <ste...@egosoft.com>
Subject Re: preventing recording misaligned mergeinfos
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:03:08 GMT
It does and that's not quite the problem for me. However what's possible
to do with SVN are merges like these:

merge A/B/somefile into A

absolutely valid operation, but nothing we use here. In cases this is
done here in our company it's always an incorrect merge (because someone
chose the wrong destination folder.
So we want to prevent issues like these, because they can easily result
in polluting the mergeinfo records.