subversion-users mailing list archives

From Milen Peev <mpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug Report
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:33:38 GMT
Hi all,

I'm getting an Assert exception in all recent versions. Tried with 1.9
too and the same...

Steps to reproduce:
1. On the root checkout folder do a "Show Log"
2. Select a previous revision.
3. Select a modified file, right click and select "Revert Changes From
This Revision"
4. On the popup confirmation dialog click "Revert"
5. You get 3 times an Assert exception being raised: In file

'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.11\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
  line 13753: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))

I'd like to submit an additional bug-report for Tortoise SVN 1.9 now...
Any Save Dialog (e.g. Save revision to...) when tortoise SVN runs on a
client windows version (e.g. Windows 7) would cause the save dialog to
open and on top a message box says "You can't open this location using
this program. Please try a different location".
I assume you compiled/tested 1.9 on server OSes and this is the reason
for it slipping away.

--
Regards,
Milen Peev