subversion-users mailing list archives

From John Adams <jxad...@ualr.edu>
Subject A problem getting two repos to export at once
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:15:08 GMT
Hi, folks,

     I think that's my problem. Let me explain:

     I've been asked to migrate some repositories. One that's giving me
trouble is set up like this:

top_repository/
     repo_to_move
     stuff_used_in_repo_to_move

     I cannot convince svndumpfilter to export both into a single dump. It
seems like a simple task and one which folks must have to do a lot, but I
haven't figured out how to do it. I've researched and haven't found the
solution, probably because I don't know enough about subversion to pick the
right search terms.

     And thus I turn to y'all. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

     John A