subversion-users mailing list archives

From Y Coder <yn.co...@gmail.com>
Subject distributed subversion without central server
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:38:59 GMT
Hi!

Can I organize the distributed subversion without central server?

My situation - few developers are edit the several projects with lot of
small and huge files (X GBs). Developers are in the web, not in lan, and
our projects are non-commersial. So. payed hosting are too expansive, and
free hosting are size limited.

It's will be ideal to have some distributed workflow, for example such this

-          1 Each developer have the local repo.

-          2 All changes are saved to patch files, patches are published to
mal list or to torrents

Have svn patch functions for distributed workflow? I try the svn diff and
svn patch commands, but there was confusion revision history between two
repos.

Can you advise?