subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Grierson, David" <David.Grier...@sky.uk>
Subject RE: Feature request: Save the old file when svn revert
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:20:57 GMT
Apologies for the previous top-posting ... I hate Outlook sometimes.

Presumably only if you're doing a lot of reverts and surely that's going to be negligible
compared with the existing hit you're receiving from the working copy files.

Dg.
Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is
intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but
the personal views of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute,
store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right
to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks. SKY and the
SKY marks are trademarks of Sky plc and Sky International AG and are used under licence. Sky
UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075)
and Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries
of Sky plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph are
incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth,
Middlesex TW7 5QD.