subversion-users mailing list archives

From <christophe.ca...@codex.ch>
Subject SVN: script lauft nicht das erste mal / PRO-144127
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:23:07 GMT
Hi,  I need support to solve a problem we have sometimes.  We have following configuration
installed on a server: SVN Version: svn, version 1.7.9 (r1462340) Apache  2.4.12 Version
2.4.12  On  : SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (i586) VERSION = 11 PATCHLEVEL = 2  Sometimes
when checking out data on a client from the server we have following error message:     When
retrying just after, all is working.  Is this problem already identified ? solved ?  Hope
you can help.   Freundliche Grüsse / Meilleures salutations / Kind regards  Christophe CALVO
Codex Information Systems & Consulting AG Jurastrasse 12 CH-4142 Münchenstein / Switzerland
Phone +41 61 417 70 70 Mobile +41 79 101 41 22 Fax    +41 61 417 70 99  Mailto christophe.calvo@codex.ch
Homepage www.codex.ch