subversion-users mailing list archives

From ramisetti srihari <ramisettisrih...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Aw: Migration of code and revision history repository from Mercurial to subversion
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:17:11 GMT
Hi Andreas,
We are yet to start this project so i need any scripts are available readily for doing this
migration from Mercurial repository to Subversion, it would really help us to complete this
activity.
I already gone through the below link you provided and my feeling is , it is not much useful.
Can you please share the scripts if you already worked on these type of project before.
 R.SRIHARI
CELL : 917 610 8927

     On Friday, June 12, 2015 8:55 AM, Andreas Stieger <Andreas.Stieger@gmx.de> wrote:

 Hi,

Ramisetti Srihari wrote:
> We want to Migrate code and revision history repository from Mercurial
> to subversion, Can you please provide the scripts/tools if there are
> any for doing this activity?
>
> Can you please guide me for completing this activity successfully.

At which point of the documentation are you stuck?
https://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ConvertExtension

Andreas