subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Migowski <dmigow...@ikoffice.de>
Subject Bugreport
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:42:01 GMT
Hello,

TortoiseSVN asked me to send this bugreport. I currently experienced connection issues so
this might be network related.

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.7\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
line 8713: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))
OK

Regards,
Daniel Migowski