subversion-users mailing list archives

From sha...@medinfi.com
Subject RE: Re: SVN error 403 accedd denied while deleting files
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:29:00 GMT

Hi
This is happening for the new repository I have created as well
Could you please help?

Shaiju

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: RE: Re: SVN error 403 accedd denied while deleting
files
From: shaiju@medinfi.com
Date: 6/12/15 3:22 pm
To: "Branko Čibej" <brane@wandisco.com>, users@subversion.apache.org
Cc: ravi@medinfi.com

 We have only one repository..I will create a new one and try.
Also this is happening with all the files in the repo.

Shaiju

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: SVN error 403 accedd denied while deleting
files
From: "Branko Čibej" <brane@wandisco.com>
Date: 6/12/15 2:51 pm
To: shaiju@medinfi.com, users@subversion.apache.org
Cc: ravi@medinfi.com

 On 12.06.2015 11:14, shaiju@medinfi.com wrote:
 Hi Brane,
Thanks for the quick response.
In fact we are facing this for all the users . But we are getting this only while trying to
removing and existing file

 Is this happening with just one repository or all of them? With any file or specifically
with files in the .../protected directory that's mentioned in your error message?

 -- Brane

  We are able to add/ modify files freely

Any thoughts?