subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mitch Capper <mitch.cap...@gmail.com>
Subject Subversion static compiling broken?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:13:11 GMT
I am sorry if missing something but I seem unable to properly compile
subverison statically.  After trying various configure options it continues
to fail with urls with:

   1. # ./subversion/svn/svn checkout http://bing
   2. svn: E170000: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'http://bing'
   3. # ./subversion/svn/svn checkout svn://bing
   4. svn: E170000: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'svn://bing'

However removing the --enable-all-static fixes the problem (but obviously
doesn't statically compile).

full configure commands and results:

http://pastebin.com/cgtsPbrz

I have tried versions 1.7 to 1.9 without luck.

Looking to deploy to several different machines without the same existing
library set (thus the static linking) as the client tool is only needed and
is fine to be self contained.

Thanks,
~Mitch