subversion-users mailing list archives

From Dawid Gosławski <alku...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 11:16:34 GMT
Hi SVN users

I am using svn version 1.6.11 (r934486). From time to time I have warning
"Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated" on checkout
from svn client and because this is only warning exit status is 0 so even
if workspace is incomplete my scripts can not easily detect that.

I have searched SVN changelog but I can not find anything related. Do you
know if this behaviour was changed in next versions ? It can be hard for me
to introduce new SVN so I want to find if this warning was changed to error.

Best regards
Dawid

--
http://about.me/alkuzad